Did you aware that your online brand identification includes your business email address?
What information do you look at first when an accountant delivers you their business card?
You’re probably looking at their email address before looking at their name or title.
Email revolutionized corporate communications by allowing us to communicate with anyone, anywhere on the planet.
Let’s pretend you run into an accountant.
They’re well-dressed and well-spoken, and they look the part.
They provide you with their business card and contact information at the end of the meeting.
The email address on the card is email@example.com, which you notice when you look at it.
What does that say about this individual, their firm, and their services?
Red flags may start to appear for most of us, especially if it entails providing someone your financial information.
It’s incredible how many businesses and entrepreneurs make this basic branding error.
It’s even more incredible when you consider that free service providers will provide you a custom domain and email domain.
Sure, you may be trying to bootstrap your business in its early stages; we appreciate the desire to minimize costs wherever possible until things pick up.
What if we told you that you could get a free email address?
This article covers all you need to know about registering a free email address.
We’ll show you four email providers who are currently offering free email domains to new customers.
Take a look at our list of the best free email services.
- Bluehost — For free email domains and free email hosting for WordPress sites, Bluehost is the best overall option.
- DreamHost – The best contract-free WordPress hosting provider.
- Mail.com is a free service that offers generic email addresses.
- For websites with unique domains, Zoho Mail offers free and low-cost email plans.
Examining the best free email services
For your business, we recommend checking out the following free email choices.
We’re confident that one of them will be an excellent fit for your website and online communication approach.
If you’re just getting started with your internet business, we’ll also show you another alternative for email hosting.
Bluehost is a free WordPress hosting service.
This service provider is one of the biggest web hosting businesses, and when you sign up for one of their hosting plans, you’ll get a free email address.
Plans start at $2.95 per month and go up from there.
Bluehost, on the other hand, is just for WordPress websites.
If you use the WordPress CMS, you’ll get a free domain name and five free email addresses as part of your package.
It’s a great deal for WordPress webmasters and site owners.
- Your hosting plan includes a free email domain.
- Your hosting plan includes five free email accounts.
- Gmail options for forwarding your business email
- Web hosting, one-click WordPress installations, and an SSL certificate are all included in the plan.
- This plugin is only for WordPress sites.
- A hosting pan membership is required for free email.
- If you don’t need hosting or simply have one email address, this isn’t the best option.
With Bluehost, how can I get a free email domain?
You’ll need to sign up for one of Bluehost’s hosting plans to get the free email domain and email accounts.
Set up your professional email address using your custom domain name by clicking to the “Email and Office” area of your dashboard after registering and selecting your custom domain name.
Under the “Email” button, select the “+Create” option.
Bluehost’s competitor DreamHost provides a comparable service.
With your web hosting package, you get free email domains and email addresses.
You receive a lot of extra features with your hosting subscription, just like with Bluehost.
It’s also compatible with custom domains, allowing you to link your website’s name to your email account’s domain name.
However, there is no contractual obligation with DreamHost, and you can cancel the service at any moment if you are dissatisfied with the service provider’s performance.
- Web hosting plans that aren’t tied to a contract and are available on a short-term basis.
- Hosting and email services that are both reliable and secure
- For only $4.95 per month, you can have an unlimited number of email addresses.
- It’s only for WordPress sites.
- Small firms with only one email address will find this inconvenient.
How can I receive a free Dreamhost email domain?
Choose a web hosting package from the official DreamHost website that best suits your needs.
Choose a custom domain name for your dashboard and go to the “Mail” section.
To add a new email address, go to “Manage Email” and then “Add New Email Address.”
This company is the greatest choice for business owners who don’t have or desire a website but yet require email access.
Your Mail.com account does not require any hosting or domain registration.
It’s the best option for brick-and-mortar businesses and freelancers who don’t require a website to generate new revenue.
Website upkeep costs money, and the costs of running and optimising a site can quickly add up.
Mail.com is an excellent free alternative if you solely use email for communication.
- For freelancers, this is a wonderful option.
- Email hosting that is both reliable and safe
- There is no need for a domain or a hosting plan.
- Large businesses should avoid it.
- Custom email domains that are generic
- You must log on each time you wish to see your email.
- Gmail and other plugins aren’t compatible.
How do I receive a free Mail.com email domain?
You can choose a free industry-specific email domain with Mail.com.
Generic domains, such as “firstname.lastname@example.org,” are available.
Sign up for a free account on the company’s official website.
To protect your account, fill in your information and choose a password.
Accept the terms and conditions, and your email account will be activated.
It’s worth noting that Mail.com is a basic service.
It is incompatible with other plugins and webmail providers such as Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo!
If you already have a custom domain for your website, you can use Zoho Mail to create a free email domain that matches your website’s domain.
This email service offers a free alternative as well as a variety of subscriptions that provide exceptional value to webmasters.
Email access for up to five users is included in the Forever Free Plan.
You get 5GB of data storage, and emails sent over its mail servers are limited to 25MB attachments.
Before signing up with Zoho Mail, you’ll need to have a custom domain ready to go.
Get a custom domain from a domain registrar like yourdomain.com, Hostgator, or GoDaddy if you don’t already have one.
You have the option of using a generic domain if you don’t have a custom domain, as we discussed in our Mail.com review.
When selecting a domain, strive to match it to your company name to strengthen your online brand identity.
Zoho Mail has a variety of paid subscription plans with a variety of features.
Upgrades to your mailbox, such as calendar integrations and offline access, are available for a low monthly price.
It’s vital to know that the Zoho Mails Forever Free Plan only allows you to access your account via the web, and you can’t use another email client for email forwarding.
- With the Forever Free Plan, you get an unlimited email.
- 5 GB of storage space and 25 MB of attachments
- Up to five users can utilise the service for free.
- There are generic domains available.
- A subscription is required for offline access.
- Other email clients aren’t supported.
With Zoho Mail, how can I get a free email domain?
Select the “Forever Free” option on the official Zoho Mail website.
If you don’t have a custom domain, choose the option for a generic email domain.
Here’s how to set up and configure your Zoho Mail account step by step.
- Enter your website address in the “Add” box. This action will take you to the setup phase, where you’ll need to verify your domain using the CNAME, TXT, or HTML methods.
- You’ll create an email address for your admin account after you’ve verified your service provider.
- To provide your team colleagues free email addresses, click “Create Account” and then “Add Users.”
- Each member of the team is given a unique domain email address and password. After logging in, you have the opportunity to change both.
- Log in to your web hosting portal and set up access to your SMTP server and IMAP email accounts.
- Find the place with your MX information in the DNS records manager.
- Add a new MX record to the mix. Set your priority to 10 and your value to mx.zoho.com. The system takes about 30-minutes to complete the action after it has been saved.
- Log onto your Zoho Mail account after an hour and begin getting your business email.